Welcome to my weekly recap publish the place I share a bit peek into our week, share some hyperlinks to issues I don’t need you to overlook, and spotlight some issues you could not have seen on the weblog this week.
A lot has occurred over the previous couple of weeks, so this previous week, Jesse and I sat down and recorded a podcast episode full of numerous household updates and information. I share a loopy journey story, discuss my shocking sourdough journey, we provide you with some can’t-miss chilly bathe updates (please chortle!), discuss a e book I completed just lately, and inform you a couple of e book mild we love!
We hope that this podcast episode appears like you’re sitting in our lounge with us chatting about life and issues we’re enthusiastic about, attempting, studying, and studying. We additionally contact on how our dedication to circadian rhythm and daylight earlier than screens goes and discuss how we’re difficult ourselves outdoors our consolation zones for private progress.
Hyperlinks You Would possibly Be In:
- What We Ate Last Week + What We Bought at the Grocery Store — as an alternative of posting my menu plan and grocery purchases, since I often reverse meal plan, I assumed I’d share with you what we ate this previous week after which what we purchased for this coming week. I don’t do a inflexible meal plan most weeks; I often simply be sure we’ve got sufficient available for 8-10 totally different dinners after which I plan that day what we’re having based upon the time I have and what sounds good. See what we ate and what we bought.
- 35 Things You Don’t Need to Buy — Trying to decrease your grocery invoice or your total finances? Here’s a post with 35 Issues You Don’t Have to Purchase. You won’t agree with every little thing on the record (you in all probability gained’t!) However I’m guessing it’d make you suppose!
- In case you love offers, don’t miss the Top 10 Deals From This Past Week post! There’s a sizzling deal on Below Armour, Nutella, Ball Mason Jars, Tarte Form Tape, Free Individuals, Mrs. Meyer’s, and extra!
- ABC Date Night #1 — Jesse and I are working our means via the alphabet this yr with letter-themed date nights. Our aim is to complete the complete alphabet by the tip of the yr. See where we went and what we did for our A-themed date last week.
- Some Pics From My Journey to Kansas — I had such a fantastic journey to Kansas to be with my mother and father (minus the flight points and in a single day keep on the airport!). I shared some pictures and details from my trip here.
Are You Signed Up for My Private E-mail Publication?
Each Saturday, I ship out a newsy personal letter from me sharing what books I’m studying (and really sincere opinions of them!) merchandise and sources I’m loving, what motion pictures/reveals we’re watching, plus insider information, ideas, and proposals I solely share with my e-mail subscribers. In case you’re not subscribed, you are missing out!